Energized Age List
I have created a checklist so that you can do a personal assessment of your Energized Age.
Here it is:
1. Do you feel enthusiastic or excited about something several times a week, or
Do you find that most of the time things are mundane or boring?
2. Are you interested in things outside of yourself, or
Do you spend most of your time looking inwards and feeling discontented with your life.
3. Do you mix easily with people of all ages, or
Do you mainly stick to a circle of your own chronolical age (age in years)?
4. Are you happy with your body over all, but would still like to be a bit fitter, healthier, younger, or
Is you body feeling tired, unhealthy, in pain or overweight/underweight?
5. Do you laugh easily and often, or
Do you find life is not that funny?
6. Do you have ways to bring yourself back up – bounce back – when you are down or something unfortunate happens to you, or
Do you find it takes a long time to get back out of the dumps and you need therapy or drugs to help you?
7. Are you interested in learning new things every day, or
Are you happy with the things you know and how you have always done things?
8. Are you in a happy and healthy relationship or have happy and healthy relationships with others, or
Do you find yourself in conflict with people a lot of the time?
9. Do you dance with abandon, without concern for who is watching or listening, or
Do you feel too shy or embarrassed to dance in public because you ‘have two left feet’, no rhythm or other excuses?
10. Do you welcome change and new opportunities / adventures, or
Do you think it better for things to stay the same, and hanker after ‘the way they were’?
11. Do you wake up in the morning anticipating the new day, or
Do you have to drag yourself out of bed, expecting things to be boring or something to go wrong?
Please add to this list in the comments box below.